How to choose and install home solar power system 10-4 Application areas of solar energy systems
Application areas of solar energy systems
1. User solar power
(1) Small-scale power supply ranging from 10-100W, used for military and civilian life in remote areas without electricity, such as plateaus, islands, pastoral areas, border posts, etc., such as lighting, TV, tape recorders, etc.; (2) 3-5KW household rooftop solar Grid power generation system; (3) Photovoltaic water pump: solves the problem of drinking and irrigation in deep wells in areas without electricity.
Such as beacon lights, traffic/railway signal lights, traffic warning/signal lights, Yuxiang street lights, high-altitude obstruction lights, highway/railway wireless phone booths, unattended road shift power supply, etc.
3. Communication/communication field
Solar unattended microwave relay station, optical cable maintenance station, broadcasting/communication/paging power supply system; rural carrier telephone photovoltaic system, small communication machine, GPS power supply for soldiers, etc.
4. Petroleum, marine and meteorological fields
Oil pipeline and reservoir gate cathodic protection solar power system, life and emergency power supply of oil drilling platform, marine detection equipment, meteorological/hydrological observation equipment, etc.
Five, home lighting power supply
Such as garden lamps, street lamps, portable lamps, camping lamps, mountaineering lamps, fishing lamps, black light lamps, tapping lamps, energy-saving lamps, etc.
6. Photovoltaic power station
10KW-50MW independent photovoltaic power station, wind and solar (diesel) complementary power station, various large parking lot charging stations, etc.
7. Solar building
Combining solar power generation with building materials will make future large-scale buildings self-sufficient in electricity, which is a major development direction in the future.
8. Other areas include
(1) Matching with automobiles: solar vehicles/electric vehicles, battery charging equipment, automobile air conditioners, ventilation fans, cold drink boxes, etc.;
(2) The regenerative power generation system of solar hydrogen production and fuel cell;
(3) Power supply for seawater desalination equipment;
(4) Satellites, spacecraft, space solar power plants, etc.